Friday, June 19, 2009

Links: June 19, 2009


Can these guys get a Daily Show segment? I'm not an auto-tune fan, but I'm totally down with this ...

Speaking of "The Daily Show," Dick Cheney and future vice presidents everywhere are apparently very scared of Jon Stewart ...

As a University of Georgia graduate and Athens lover, the fire at the Georgia Theatre greatly saddens me. Movies, concerts, game days, this was one of the best venues I've ever been associated with and I sincerely hope it comes back better than ever.

However, another theater on my list of favorite places in the world is going to reopen soon. Ahh, the cycle of life ...

All the facts in this story lead me to believe it could be a big one ...

A great piece by Tim Kurkjian on the matchup major leaguers want to see. It backs up the fact that everyone loves to watch Albert Pujols hit, but surprisingly shows how much respect there is for Roy Halladay around the league. I would have expected Johan Santana to get more respect, but love to see everyone, including two teammates, dissing a Met.

Does Texas have its answer to Bernie Madoff?

Spurned lesbian kills puppy. Need I say more to get you to read this? OK, how about "She turned it into a belt"? Would that do it?

Staying with SFGate and sad canine news, China hates dogs. Well, actually, this places dogs on equal footing with children in that country ...

L.A., eat your heart out: Atlanta might have TWO urban gators.

Stay inside on September Saturdays in New York.

Not a huge TMZ fan, but this is just funny ...

No comments:

Post a Comment